Live chat

Why there is isnt somenthing like a live chat during cam watching? Its be better than need to go from camera to forum every time

That’s because the main site and the forum are two completely different entities

I know but i mean that live chat on every apartments during cam watching isnt that hard to add for vhtv its be much better when you can write with people who watching with you too then go to forum and need to write here

It works here in the forum too.

Yes but on mobile phone this is imposible for me also is still better write just on cam then on forum

Well then definitely the name would have to be readjust, to be called Chaturbate V2.0

:rofl:

That will already be Chaturbate or similar sites :joy: :joy:

Yes thats what i mean but that chat in chaturbate is better but here is better cams because you watch Real life not just masturbating people also i see lots of actors here doing chaturbate also :joy: as a side job

Here better cams?? Real life?? :grin:
Compare the image quality from Rissa camshows and the terrible quality from vh cams

There are here also a lot of actors without account on CB

Are you really sure about that? :joy: :joy: :joy:

I mean better cams like better stories then just sit in front a cam and masturbate but yes cam quality and placed of camera is terrible poor

:joy: maybe thats why i call them actors iam thinking sometimes they even get a write what then should doing every day from producers or directors​:joy:

Well the stories on chaturbate is also like here, you choose what you want… you have some that are quite bad, but you have others that are interesting

Yes but this look more Real for me also there is really fun sometimes like a yesterday with dennis and isidor girl swapping or isidor fight with neigbours

What i hate about this script some times is that couple or guest do cundle or sex tension for hours but after that hours of waiting for sex they just leave this really piss me off sometimes also when couple or guest on party are alone almost go fuck but then from nowhere some one come to the room its look so scripted at that time because its happened everytime this😂