Lisbet

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

First time I’ve posted post for Lisbet then I saw above too many like this pose … :rofl:

Yeah nothing changes here unfortunately :rofl:

I waited 20 minutes to take a picture of her tits too… :joy: but I didn’t manage to do it, I don’t know why she doesn’t take her hands off

I just saw what you wrote I laughed for half an hour that was good …!! :rofl:

1 Like

One does try ones best :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Medea and co. visiting. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

At least we are spared from having her pussy cams all the time :laughing:

as soon as they left back she is back to “work”

4 Likes

Oh fuck, are there magnets in that b___dy pussy and bed :laughing:

:fire:

1 Like

I think lisbet won the award for best pussy display…

if its a girl or boy name who cares ,we sill got the lovely lisbet

5 Likes

she was full of life when she first joined project and now has been reduced to a pussy cam robot . Same thing will happen to cydea.

3 Likes

Very true unfortunately

Since she doesn’t have or doesn’t want a stable partner, her only other option will be to fuck random guys very often. She probably doesn’t want to do that as well, so the pussy to cam option is what’s left for her to get views and she’s obviously chosen to do that. Nobody is f_____g her to do it.

No but surely she wants people to watch her and make money not just lying there with the same pose 7 hours a day better off leaving the project if that’s the case

Like you love to say very often, nobody is f_____g anyone to watch if it doesn’t like it. Probably there are a lot of people watching and she gets enough views/money. Otherwise, she will not be here anymore, i suppose.

Well that’s your opinion and I believe you to be completely wrong but you pay to watch vhtv so enjoy the same pose for 7 hours a day you must be easily pleased well you do watch flora so that answers that question I suppose enjoy your night

You misunderstood what i said, what i meant was that if you don’t like what she’s doing, simply change the apartment. It is very simple. Enjoy your night as well