Lisbet

3 Likes

and again a bunch of kids

It seems as if some people always look for reasons to be unhappy which is a shame. That being said the girl in blue is a stunner, as were the other girls present tonight. Such nice boobs for such a small body. Hope we see more of her (and yes hopefully in the light haha)

Medea thx u im sure and she’ll have her own place again soon!

I seen him just now in the gd archive, nolans 100 times the man this guy is!

David, david i know ur here!

Nolans not shy, not at all!

Rlc isnt looking too bad now?

I agree that the year is only 12 days old, but calling Nolan “a shy camera guy” is, so far, the joke of the year!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I fear he was only a dud because of Nolan being a cock blocking bellend :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: What was wrong with the sink in the kitchen Nolan, nobody was using it, why did you have to disturb Lisbet? Jealous much?

1 Like

4 Likes

Look at the guy they got for lisbet, i sure hope they used a condom, for both their sakes!

nolan, you’re having sex with other women instead of the gorgeous billie… such a clever man you are? :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Real dialog some days ago Manager Medea:Lisbet, if you don’t play sports, I won’t pay you a salary. Nolan: Wonderful. I will take money instead of her.

5 Likes

bandicam 2023-01-13 16-09-53-608

You can see Medea’s influence. :heart_eyes: :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

bandicam 2023-01-13 16-35-38-077

Bux thinks, mmm that’s not the usual pussy that should be here. :rofl: :rofl: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

:fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

4 Likes

Is this really Lisbet & Nolan or is it Lisbet,Nolan :question:

:crazy_face:

2 Likes