Lisbet

OMG the bathroom is is useless, someone get medeas mallard for lisbet, her guy needs replaced!

Was i watching live or the gd archive?

You’ve expressed my plans exactly. Since I am the one paying to subscribe, then if the participants don’t give me what I pay for then I leave. It’s very simple.

1 Like

I was a subscriber to RLC for several years. It finally got to the point where it was practically nothing except girls sitting around looking at their phones, plus a few couples that lived in front of the television. Occasionally one of the girls would have some guy come in to play for an evening or one of the couples would have a go at it. My solution was to quit subscribing. I came to VHTV with high hopes, but even though it is better than RLC by far, I will probably give up on it for a while too. The concept is fantastic and sometimes it seems almost worth my money. Then, it will go dry for a long time and I start to feel just a little bit cheated.

1 Like

1 Like

That is a great retort to my complaining. Thanks for the good one. :smile:

last month i was a subscriber of rlc i wanted to cry about the s__t i did

Saya, Lisbet, Melania and the girl in blue are the most courageous girls in this apartment
 this apartment has become enjoyable with these girls

1 Like

great i love these photos
 :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :wink: :wink:

I threw money away
 now I have to wait until the 27th so I can renew my subscription to vhtv much better than rlc
the only good thing about rlc is the image quality

I have learned my lesson 2 years ago with RLC

2 Likes

I learned it now after throwing money away

Well how are u posting now?

1 Like

Another shy apartment, another infrared apartment, nothing new

It’s not another, it’s the same

Ryan Reynolds Ugh GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

1 Like

Oh come on, the lights were off, how is he supposed to know this. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yes it’s true, that, changed with the name

(Lisbet & Nolan infrared shy apartment)

the man was shy :laughing:

1 Like