Lillian

4 Likes

Is she new or has she turned up somewhere else before? :thinking:

4 Likes

She does look familiar :thinking:

I, thought at first was William’s brother :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

This realm number was Chuck and Chloe’s ( :cry:) and also Jules before them. I know there isn’t always a connection but I don’t remember seeing them visit C&C or Jules so they seem brand new.

Wrong timezone to C&C

2 Likes

Was she a Jules before ?
I wasn’t sure. But I guess she is a girl :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I checked it and no she’s not under Jules

1 Like

No don’t think so not at Jules’. Yeah she looks to be on the younger side and not everyone is blessed with big boobs haha. She is cute though and seems fun on first impressions but they have big shoes to fill if the want to keep the top spot on my favorites list that she inherited from C&C

2 Likes

Is this her? :thinking:
bandicam 2023-01-31 14-45-33-305

8 Likes

WOW what a beauty she is

1 Like

Lillian looks like she has a rounder face, different lips and uhhh not as top heavy, I could be wrong though. I must ask who that is though, is that Gaia and Grayson’s apartment?

1 Like

As this is a plus 6 hr GMT realm and the only other realms that are in this time zone are Vegas, Tonk and Dexter I don’t think Lilian has appeared before as members have checked the past occupiers of this realm. She didn’t appear in the Casey incarnation of this realm.

1 Like

Is that her in the picture I posted above :thinking:

1 Like

I don’t know cause it doesn’t show up under wiki
I can’t find her anywhere under wiki

1 Like

Sorry Jock I wouldn’t like to say. But they look very similar to say the least.

1 Like

I noticed that the time on the cameras is one hour faster than the time on the clock and phones in the apartment. Don’t know if that changes anything in regards to what timezone they’re in or who she may be connected to, she may be completely fresh so to speak