Kelys & Bardy

For more than 48 hours?

1 Like

Sometimes It takes awhile it just depends on repairs noise complaints and if anything else is wrong with the apartment just like Squish said music too loud coming in and out all hours of the morning and just like Jabbs said they could relocate

4 Likes

That is known to happen elsewhere too, every so often.

2 Likes

Or, as in some cases, entire camera setups having to be dismantled and put back up again, before coming back online.

4 Likes

Either way it is too b****y long.

Yes of course I forgot about that too thanks for the info :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Kelys and Theodora at Harmony’s but could not see Liliana or Bardy

1 Like

Different Studios, probably not allowed to visit others. I assume

No, they are it’s happened several times Darcy went and stayed with Juliet

Hopefully there will be some cam resurrection after Easter. I see Bardy (perhaps Bawdy would have been more appropriate) as both an asset and a liability. I enjoy his outrageous behaviour which pushes boundaries i.e. appearing nude and erecting in mixed company, sticking a finger in Liliana’s anus to get a reaction, wanking Golo, exploring Theodora’s options without warning, showering whilst clothed etc.
There is little doubt he provides much colour and humour but he needs to be careful that he does not invite more attention from the Landlord than is necessary as avoidable f___ed relocations can lose them money, clicks and fan base.

1 Like

I don’t know. This depends on how the different managers get on with each other. Some places might be allowed to visit and others not.

1 Like

My understanding was that the contract limited any performances within the host managers apartment but I would have thought that visits to other managers apartments could be permitted with that managers consent.

1 Like

Are they coming back online or does anyone know what’s happening.

2 Likes

@stanley Are you able to assist here please?

I am not entirely sure he watches that apartment but I am willing to be corrected (by him) if I am wrong.

1 Like

Thanks David. Quite possibly. Worth a try.

1 Like

Back online. Some cameras are now ceiling cameras and need to come down.

1 Like

Yes bathroom camera, all livingroom cameras and the kitchen cam2 are too high.
Did you make a ticket?

1 Like

No i didn’t.

2 Likes

I told Henry. So hopefully will be fixed soon.

2 Likes