Kelys & Bardy

Yes all the original angles are here on this topic so it shouldn’t be hard for them to look them up and put them back like before.

2 Likes

Yes Henry knows that. Thanks :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

All the angles are fine. Just some cams need to be tilted down a little bit. All from 2 to 6 and the bathroom one

and store a few internet cables :rofl:

6 Likes

ermagerd!
Oh My God Reaction GIF by PermissionIO

1 Like

:joy: :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Good to see them back but the cabling is a disaster.

That camera could still go down further we can still see the ceiling.

2 Likes

That was rather nice to see so thank you for posting it.

I know that some viewers dislike participants engaging with the cameras (and in turn, us) but for me, this was a great example from Bardy, of someone who is aware of his audience in a positive way, even down to making the effort to speak (very good) English to us.

It was cute and quite amusing, all at the same time.

3 Likes

But from what i seen he didn’t hit the camera it was like that since they came back online but nice he spoke to us.

3 Likes

Yes and let’s be honest, he is gorgeous isn’t he? This definitely helps, along with the obvious thing about him being naked at the time!!! :wink: :innocent:

3 Likes

The quality of his english I found to be excellent. That might sound a bit patronising but I was expecting more of an accent.

2 Likes

No I don’t think that sounded patronising at all and I agree with you wholeheartedly.

1 Like

Don’t say that else I might get a facepalm from Albion!

2 Likes

I recall watching Helena putting on her make up in front of a mirror back in 2021. It was something that held a fascination for me as she has large luminious eyes. Suddenly she turned to the cam and winked. I almost fell out of my chair! Used sparingly, direct eye contact can be quite a powerful device.

2 Likes

Yes he is.

2 Likes

facepalm3

2 Likes

That’s strange as I never really noticed, I’m not into looking at ceilings & walls, I concentrate all my efforts at looking at the people in view, you can speak to Jabbs about that but I’m not really interested. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

6 Likes

Great to see this again :hugs:

11 Likes