Lili

Bad or Good, seems like Lili likes big D. :joy: :rofl:

This took a little longer than expected, still figuring out my video editing software as I go along. Learned a few things on this one, not sure if I’m 100% happy with the colors though. Hope you guys like it.

7 Likes

I think she should be renamed Lili The Pink :rofl:

:rofl:The Scaffold - Lily The Pink - YouTube

Now you’re really showing your age Jock :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lili enjoying the evening :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

two men for Lili :nerd_face:, she hadnt visit fo week a now two

Cam 8 in the bedroom is fokked again…

Well, this sucks.

Because there could have been a much more exciting video here if camera 8 had been working. Lili was masturbating, apparently while a misterious someone on the phone (earphones) was whispering sweet things in her ears. I would have loved to watch her beautiful face during that conversation. Instead, all we got is this. It still is better than nothing, I guess.

2 Likes

:heart: :heart_eyes: :heart:

2 Likes

In my opinion not only better than nothing but far better than al those artificial masturbation scenes for the cb cam one can see in other appartments. But I agree, seeing her face during it would definetly top it.

:laughing: :heart_eyes: :laughing:

• Lili tries something while watching " Taxi "

2 Likes

Love her… she’s my favourite atm (as Anna isnt around)

Lili is on fire :fire:

4 Likes

And get your facepalms ready, hold your pee & hold on tight, 'cause

• Carlos will come for his " SHY comment " :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Round 2… :fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

Round 3, actually. This was round 2. They’re fucking all over the place…

2 Likes

Whatever round that was - Hot damn, Lili had a hot night tonight :fire:

2 Likes

If it were not for some images of sex in the bathroom, and the images of the living room mainly, it would be more of the same,these are the first images (that I know of) this time there was something different than it usually is, those images are good, but soon returned to the same, hidden in the dark in the bedroom, where there is never in these situations light, and are several hours doing the same in the same shy way as always, at least temporarily there was some alternation, in the images, and it was good, but lasted a short time because Lili is not yet at the same level as other residents

Lily getting some in the daylight. So sexy!

The two of them are really sweet together. Much better than that looser from 18 days ago. Let’s hope it’s more than a one night stand. I’d like to see Lili having more happy nights like this.