Lags and latest site problems

Haha der war gut :laughing:

Lots of slow loading and timedrops again. It’s every day now for me.

Today it hit me too…

Auch seit Tagen Probleme . Keine Stellungnahme von vht :-1:

Is very bad on my end as well

Made a ticket last week but the usual cookie answer and were working on it.

Since it seems to be a global problem and VHTV is sufficiently informed about it, it makes little sense to create tickets.

That’s why i stopped making ones too.

And one day i wanted to complaint about the picture quality compare to the other sites. Now i should be glad if i have a picture.

Actually, I rarely have problems with VHTV. Sometimes it’s the same as it is now, but tomorrow it’ll usually be okay again. So it’s not worth getting upset about disruptions. :wink:

Everything is fine on my side, tbh, so we would definitely need more reports on these problems you describe. I’ve found one camera which is not working for me now: Bedroom camera at Verh & Nizik reallifecam apartment at Voyeur House TV (cam17) (it may be hidden from the service by the time you read this)

It’s all camera’s for me. Huge delay and timedrops but this is every day now for me. Maybe i should try a VPN if that can help.

Here is a little video showing the problems.
It is very different and sometimes appears and then not again…

That’s fast compare to me.

It’s impossible for my team or me to judge on what’s happening with VHTV stream experience unless you provide some diagnostic data via VHTV Support.

I can do that but please don’t let Alex send me that standard :cookie: email :wink:

That’s better, but I lack network tab recorded in the same time you record these anomalies. Please filter network tab by .ts & .m3u8

A video with console tab would help a lot too.

That’s why I don’t actually report something like that. Sometimes everything is fine again in a few minutes and sometimes not until the next day, but it’s definitely not me and my internet.

We will drop the “clear the cookies” recommendation from support replies as these rarely make sense to do. We will continue do advise to clear the cache as it usually helps clients with older OS versions & older browsers versions.

Issues with site and also same on ops panel (i use them on different browsers). Tested site also on laptop and same issues (browsers updated on both computers like Win 10 OS)
Quite slow to change cams, moving the timeline and buffer symbol appearing from time to time. Also quality changes automatically to “Low”