Lags and latest site problems

I do not understand? What is the problem? That the guy is black? Let her have fun with whom she wants. Only that she fucks him does not mean they are in a relationship…

You will find real couples as well as just friends and fuckbuddies…

Sorry I do not understand that. The translation turned out to be weird.

Qu il est noir n est pas la question .
Je parle de l invitée qui est complètement passive …
Ce n est surement pas elle qui le baise mais plutot lui …
Ca sonne tellement faux… que c est navrant.
Si tout le site ressemble a ce royaume…
Vous allez perdre beaucoup d abonnés…

Je disais que j etais désolé en ne m abonnant pas de vous faire perdre des revenus car je pense que vous etes payes en fonction des nouveaux abonnements…

Hahaha no I tried to be helpful I don’t get paid for new subscriptions. :rofl::rofl:

Both the girl and the guy were perfectly fine. The scene even got requested to save for the video archives. So people liked it.

Ca fait longtemps que vous n avez vu un vrai couple faire l amour alors, vous et ceux qui ont aimes ca…
c est peut etre a force de regarder du sexe sur votre site . vous vous etes habitue a du tres mediocre…
Pour ma part c est la pire baise que j ai vu de ma vie…
Mais bon chacun sa vision du sexe…

Bref.
Si nous resumons de ce que j ai pu apercevoir sur votre site et votre forum depuis quelques jours …
C est :
des appartements dédiés aux chats donc sans interet.
Des appartements dortoirs donc sans inreret.
Des appartements ou il y a eu des violences dinc sans interet.
Des appartements ou il y a de l’ acool et de la drogue donc sans interet.
Des appartements ou mes invitees sont complètement coincees. Dinc sans intérêt.
Que reste t il d interessant en fait sur VHTV.
???

We have a demo version for just 5 EUR access to all cameras to try and not spend more if it’s not your cup of tea =)

1 Like

No problems, have a nice evening!

1 Like

Bey bey @Casimir239886
veel succes

Leaving Going Home GIF by NOSUCH

oh my god love GIF by ZDF

Verh and Nisik bathroom cam not working residents no about it and still off line. Having private section there.

I thought you were right about that until just now, but meanwhile I wonder how telegram posts are counted? Just scrolling further doesn’t seem to count, since younger posts have a higher number of views than older ones…

This is from telegram themselves

Q: What does the eye icon mean?

Each post in a channel has a view counter. Views from forwarded copies of your messages are also included in the total count. This way you can see how far it has spread.

Please note that these numbers are approximate — we don’t want to keep a record for everything you’ve ever viewed. After a short while (around 4 days), Telegram will forget that you’ve seen a post and will count you again if you navigate to it. For this reason you may see several views for posts in a private channel where you are alone.

Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

VHTV seems to be having mighty performance problems right now. All cameras take forever and can now do low quality. The provider here is fibre optics.

Seems it might be you having the issues, no issues for me and by lack of posts from others I assume they are issue free as well

I’ll keep an eye on it, but since other streaming sites even work with 4k, it may well be that the servers/networks responsible for Germany are having problems.

Wouldn’t go quite as far as that, i still get jumps in video streaming in most apartments i view so everything not perfect by any means.

No doubt Jabs never has any problems :joy:

I currently have no issues.