Lags and latest site problems

Well, now everything is running smoothly again … I just looked at something else on another page at the same time.

It doesn’t matter what the reason was or it shouldn’t be an accusation … it was just strange that all the cameras had severe delays, but not the other websites and formats, which were with significantly higher requirements such as 4K.

Given up reporting anything now it just get ignored anyway.

Is anyone else having an https://licensing.viblast.com/ error display in their console log?

Chrome Version 118.0.5993.118 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Firefox 119.0 (64-bit)

I have cleared cache/cookies/updated to latest browser as suggested by support, but this error still persists.

Hmmm,
A couple of things to try.
Use a different DNS, try Open DNS or Cloudflair.
VPN into Europe.
I am using Firefox in London UK and the site is working OK

It’s just me with massive buffering issues on the site tonight ?

Basically, on my side is almost unwatchable

Exactly the same here.

For quick camera changes, it is also here …

Ich hab auch seit 1-2 Tagen Probleme beim Laden .

Completely… A big nightmare even when trying to save stuff

Yes lagging here too with some cameras not evening opening.

And I have the feeling that it is getting worse by the hour.

Yes same here site is very slow and some cameras not loading or taking a long time.

I mailed the support team few days ago and they said it’s problem from my side even though I have a good internet connection. They are not helpful.

The fact that several members are all experiencing the same issues in different countries indicates to me that the problem is with VHTV.

Buffering Buffer Festival GIF by Corey Vidal
Hier is het hetzelfde al heel de avond

Starlight House is completely unwatchable, with constant chopping.

oops, that was the wrong buffer

Ich muss leider auch die Hand heben, ich hab schon dreimal den PC neu gestartet, weil ich dachte es liegt bei mir. Bin auf der einen Seite ganz froh, dass ich nicht alleine stehe :laughing:

Many cams seem to take ages to load (with spinning circle) but am always getting forward jumps in the video stream, some quite large.
B___dy pain in the ass as you can always bet a jump will occur at a critical moment :angry:

Isssssssssssssssssssssss ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr isssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee siteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow???