Lack of content

On the archive video lineup. Considering that each scene usually has 3 angles that are counted, I am concerned about the lack of content. Compare the dates.

Well, I see about 70,000 videos.

I wouldn’t call it a “lack”. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Carlos ordered moments operators to save only illuminated scenes…non amphibius one.

1 Like

Are those participating allowed to block requests or is it a case that a particular request has not been recorded?

Shower videos only if not “shyly” shaved … :rofl: :joy:

No they are not.

1 Like

So it must be a case that a request has not been recorded by whoever?

Theirs 3515 pages of content I don’t see no shortage
Plenty of videos
For me I think it’s on :fire: when I do have a sub I don’t know what to watch first :crazy_face:
In my eyes they do excellent job in posting videos it doesn’t happen every day single cause they have lives to live too so I fully and completely understand :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I count almost 1,000 videos added to the archive in the month of January so far. Hardly a lack of content.

2 Likes

You might have noticed that there’s been a significant drop in new content over the past couple of months. The reason? The person who was contributing the lion’s share of our moments is currently not adding to our archive.

It’s key to remember that our archive is powered by the hard work of community volunteers. Their time and efforts are invaluable. Let’s make sure we show our appreciation and maintain a respectful environment for everyone’s contributions.

10 Likes

Well pointed out Kaya the valuable work that goes on behind the scenes.

1 Like

Yes I admit I had to deal with other problems the last days. But I will be back to saving more soon.

2 Likes

Although probably not intentional but it Seems harsh to call out the person who was contributing and not the ones who’s not

I am sure she meant me and I do not mind how she said it. As I said soon I will be back at “normal” pace again.

2 Likes

Suspicious Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

2 Likes

What are you implying to say here? I am sorry I had other things to do lately.

1 Like

I’d say @Sparkles did the lion’s share before dropping out of contributing recently in Nov-Dec '23. That may be the related to less content being posted to VHTV Moments since then.

3 Likes

Oh I did not think of that. I suggested to get @Kade181727 on board if wants?

1 Like

Vice versa - I’m supportive of this in given circumstances, though still upset. But it’s bare math I commented

Regarding calling out anyone at all - no volunteer owes us any amount of work, so both would be inappropriate here

4 Likes

I did say it was probably unintentional as I know you generally mean no offense to people

1 Like