Ksu & Nikita

This is an assumption, for all we know none of the money used for the apartment comes from VHTV revenue, for all we know they may receive enough from other ventures and what they get from VHTV is just gravy.

2 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m not so sure about that. Even if VHTV has other business ventures, and that’s a big if for me, the money may all go into one account, but the records would all be separate. Otherwise, they would have an accounting and tax nightmare trying to explain who earned what, paid what to whom, etc. If they couldn’t explain which venture earned what and what they paid to this or that group it would be a disaster. And, there wouldn’t be any crossover, robbing from Peter to pay Paul kind of thing.

I’m not saying there is or isn’t crossover from the money they earn, what I am trying to say is that you or I or anyone else here can’t say that definitively the money Ksu & Nikita use for renting the property is all or in part from VHTV.

For instance who’s to say that the money Ksu earns from chaturbate or other online adult content is what is actually paying the rent, only the participants know what they pay and where the money comes from.

2 Likes

I understand what you’re saying, and I know they make money in other ways. But, one, that’s why I said originally, “…at least some of it,” and two, you’re really splitting hairs, here.
:laughing:

For this to be true I need to see the evidence that you have to be as sure as you.

Yes I am and you know I just like busting your balls about it. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

What a load of BS this is, they pay their landlord with the money they earn, does it matter where it comes from. I paid my mortgage with the money from my job same difference :man_facepalming:

And why do you like doing that? Actually, I didn’t know that about you. Why is that?
:rofl: :rofl:

No, not really. I originally replied to a couple of earlier posts from Ksu and Cigardaddy. I think Just In is just trying to wind me up.
:laughing:

1 Like

Am I the only one who doesn’t like Ksu & Nikita’s new apartment layout ?

2 Likes

Such lovely smiles from 2 lovely girls. image

5 Likes

Guests are visiting.

3 Likes

3 Likes

In the other apartment there was more room for parties…

It’s a great shame that one of the best apartments, if not the best… with an experienced swinger couple and a beauty named Nikita and her precious guests, has an apartment as bad as this one and also no free camera in the living room . Without a doubt and because of this, they will lose many followers! They will know if it’s worth it…

:heart_eyes:

2220 Meal over so let the games begin with this group of pretty ladies. :grinning:

The last place I suspect was more expensive than this one, so if everyone stopped complaining and used the donate button more often then they may have been able to afford the last place :wink:

2 Likes

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:you are right

3 Likes