Ksu & Nikita

If you talk about Torey I can only recommend you to ignore that guy. Saves you a lot of time and anger :wink:

Better go and serve your masterā€¦. rather than targeting other realmsā€¦ to spread your non senseā€¦. when other viewers will understand what exactly are u and what ur purpose on forum soon ur day will come ā€¦. Just waitā€¦! :sunglasses:

youā€™re right, itā€™s stupid to deal with a fool who says it doesnā€™t work for him, i m sorry for having a conversation with him :ok_hand:

Good. Letā€™s get back to topic now :wink:

Fuck. A lot of msg. Thank you for support Torrey. Thank you for attention guys! We planing make more cams outdoor ! Donā€™t worry . I donā€™t have f___e for unpacking now :joy:give me time for make cams better) we alrady planing party soon :heart:Kiss you guys

7 Likes

Thatā€™s good. At the moment there are no cams at all so more of them would be great :smiley::+1:

There are cameras. To say that they do not exist, when there are 15 of them in the houseā€¦ strange. About the fact that there are blind spots I know, it will be corrected. But thereā€™s no reason to be hysterical! I want to hear a little more kindness and love in your messages, not complaints! We donā€™t owe you anything.

5 Likes

Savage Af GIF All participants on vhtv need to be like Ksuā€¦.:fire::fire:

It was just a neutral analysis of your place. Nothing against you as participants at all. I was particularly talking about outdoor cams. I donā€™t see any yet. :wink:? If you saw my post as personal attack I apologize :kissing_heart:

And I only see 14 cams while you talk about 15. Just saying :wink:

1 Like

Now playing role of saint in past u spread so much hatred against their realm and made so much of themā€¦.:sweat_smile: u always do personal attack on realms sarcasticallyā€¦ā€¦:joy:

I want to hear every day how awesome i am in here but, unfortunately, this is not how the forum works. Here, us, the forum members, express our views/opinions on Realms and what is happening in them, freely. As long as we do not break any forum rules, we can express any opinion we have, we do not need to be told what to say.

I am also very sure that we, as forum members, donā€™t owe you anything as well.

Dear John, tbh, u r the greatest :wink:

2 Likes
1 Like

3 Likes

Wow, God Blessā€¦first time Iā€™ve seen a proper, though sparse, bookshelf in any of the flats!!! Wow, well done. I hope you read books! I have 4000 and more of the so calledā€¦BOOKS!!!

1 Like

OK. I donā€™t get it? What books??

Am sure that our beloved :star2: star here, will not let us down. I have complete faith in Ksu! :star_struck: She organised the best parties, she showed us pretty girls, hung men and shared their life with us. Thank you Ksu & Nikita. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Doesnā€™t the subs pay for the apartments?

No, we pay our own rent.

2 Likes

Yes, you personally pay your landlord, but the money you use to pay your landlord, at least some of it, comes from VHTV, which originally comes from the people who subscribe to VHTV.