KristyKrabs & Timotheo

it’s a warm morning, good morning kristy

6 Likes

such a nice view

7 Likes

@KristyKrabs , the cam 2 has moved :slightly_frowning_face: camera 2 has moved. It’s a small detail. For the rest, you are great and so pleasant to follow. A happiness and a joy of living that feels good in these anxiety-provoking moments :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_closed_eyes:

Bridget cam

@KristyKrabs Hello, it seems you have some problems with cam 2 . Now you are not accessible even if you are not marked as offline

@KristyKrabs , thanks Thimotheo :slightly_smiling_face:

There are some complaints about the use of mobile phones in the apartments, even during intimate situations. Now here is a couple who has no use for said gadget in those moments :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

What a peculiar taste :smile:

1 Like

Although I have seen him recording some of her infamous blowjobs a few times. But who wouldn’t want a close up of that! :star_struck:

Guess he forgot his pineapple juice today! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ah, those blissful moments afterwards :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

:thinking: eh? what?

That is the new concept, vhtv for dog. It is Bridget’s bed :rofl: more seriously, cam 2 does keep in place and the cam from bathroom has disappeared from the list of the cams since 2 days :sob:

1 Like

So, this is another realm removed from my favourites list by now. Another reason to not subscribe again after my subscription ends. .

Peace Out Goodbye GIF by NETFLIX

Bye Bye Bai GIF

hip hop television GIF by WE tv

Save it for later… :camera_flash:

7 Likes

does anyone know what happened to the bathroom cam? It seems some of the cams have been renumbered, (according to the map layout)

1 Like