KristyKrabs & Timotheo

it was a terrible day. PMS began, hormones were covered with a wave, and in the afternoon I wanted to _____ coffee and that’s it, the nervous system went to hell. and in the evening, the icing on the cake was that I ordered sushi, and two couriers simply did not bring them to me. in general, just a disgusting day))) cried a month in advance :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

So tomorrow can only get better. :wink: :heart:

3 Likes

Good night every one :heart:

7 Likes

Hang in there

1 Like

Will you do it, Kristy. I’m waiting… :blush: :heart_eyes:

Kristy I’m so sorry about your mood the other day. Fortunately, nothing serious happened, which I feared, you know I don’t know where you are, the situation in the east is certainly not nice. However, I wanted to tell you that you are a wonderful girl, both physically (do you play sports? Your body is perfect) and in terms of soul, towards a____ls and towards Tim. You are a beautiful couple and I really hope you can continue to live happily as you see on VHTV … You are beautiful, a kiss from Italy.

1 Like

everyone starts the day hot today

:slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Hey Kristy, cam 2 is askew! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Thank you, gorgeous! :kissing_heart: to you too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Pamela is comfortable now :heart:

3 Likes

I would be comfortable a little further down… :yum:

1 Like

kristy no words needed :relieved:

5 Likes

why they always use a condom could someone tell me?

2 Likes

How about, so Kristy doesn’t get pregnant.

1 Like

wonderful girl :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: you are simply wonderful.

1 Like

Lucky Tim, your eyes light up when you make love

1 Like

Bei so einer Frau ist das doch kein Wunder! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

6 Likes

Now that’s a no brainer. :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes