KristyKrabs & Timotheo

Ohhh, okey, I’m so sorry :kissing_closed_eyes:

I got a kick out of watching the dog and cat chasing the pointer light in the bedroom - and especially the expression on the dog’s face while Kristy was teasing the cat - it was like, “WTF is going on up there?” Both of them are so adorable!!! :heart_eyes:

:smirk_cat: Untitled

3 Likes

O man i love it. Pussy whats to play too :rofl: :rofl:.

1 Like

Slightly awkward timing though! :laughing:

1 Like

Continuing the animal theme… Kristy seemed rather amused when this happened and actually so was I. :slight_smile: image

3 Likes

Photogenic kitten? :cat:

4 Likes

That kitten has been a fantastic addition to that household.

1 Like

Ohhhh yeeahhhh it’s my baby!)))

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA, she is a tricky little ass :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Kristy & Timotheo one of vhtv’s best apartment and couples, everyone knows that. And also the dog, who is always attentive to everything that goes on.

2 Likes

You forgot to mention the kitten who also pays a lot of attention.

1 Like

I love that dog and his “expressions” - and the cat’s curiosity. I sometimes watch them more than K&T :grin:

1 Like

Yes, I forgot about the cat that I also wanted to watch

1 Like

I like this couple, Kristy is beautiful and friendly, she’s kind of peace and love.

1 Like

Not sure if you were watching the other night but the little kitten was interacting with Kristy as she lay in bed. I saw Kristy laughing and really enjoying the fuss the kitten was making and seemed to want in return. Such a lovely moment between them. I posted a picture further up this page, when it happened.

you have no idea how you cheer me up. every time I visit the forum, I laugh and smile. thank you for warm words! Pam is now ill, she was diagnosed with chlamydia, and now I am treating her. It’s sad that it happened and I bought a sick kitten, but I fell in love with Pam as soon as I saw her. any words of support are important to me now, and your messages give it to me! thanks again everyone, kisses from me and Pam and hugs you tight :kissing_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m on free cams right now, so I can’t see what’s going on in the bedroom, only in the living room and kitchen. But before my subscription expired, there was an evening in the bedroom when Kristy was teasing the cat with a toy on the bed, and the dog was just standing there watching as if wondering WTF was going on - then when she started to use a light pointer, both the cat and dog went berserk. It really cracked me up watching them chase a little point of light. :laughing:

2 Likes

All the best to Pam :heart_eyes_cat:

sick get well soon GIF

1 Like

Thank you honey :purple_heart: