KristyKrabs & Timotheo

Hamburg, Germany :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you so much :heart:

1 Like

glad you are wellā€¦ can I ask you a favor can you transfer the snow you have in my area north italy would be greatā€¦thanks a lotā€¦ :+1: :+1:

Thanks for your kind message! take care both of u, ok? Wishing a good recover to Tim. He drives me crazy lol

is there any chance you will come back

Lovely City and Huge, i have stayed there for a week some good years ago :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

120 cm today in Buffalo N.Y. today & tomorrow. Huge storm. Maybe they can share with you.

nice to hear that you are ok.

as serious as the background isā€¦ I still want to try it with a joke:
use the offline time for everything you always wanted to do without being observed :wink: the time until you can be criticized for it will hopefully be over sooner than you think :crazy_face:

Thanks for the update Kristy Glad ur all are fine :hugs:

letā€™s not exaggerate a little snow is fine but not 120 cm :open_mouth:

Thatā€™s not an exaggeration. It is fact

Hi guys, miss you so much, with your real and spontaneous smiles, seeing your names disappear from the rooms at any moment was terrible ā€¦ I really hope everything is ok, believe me, you are two beautiful people, a very strong hug to both.

When will you come back?

Thank you very much for giving us your news. :slightly_smiling_face:

I hope we will see you again soon. :pray:

big hug to you, Tim, Bridget and Pam

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You Either take the whole package or get nothing! :sweat_smile:

Thank you for the update, Kristy. Iā€™m glad to hear you are fine, hope to see all four of you again. And get well soon, Tim :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

ok as soon as I buy a pair of skis I will let you know thank youā€¦ :joy:

1 Like

Glad you are well. Missing you a lot
Soon back hopefully!

Latest word is at least two weeks.

1 Like

@KristyKrabs We missing both of you! Please, could you Post here any picture of you guys?

2 Likes