Thank you for your attention :kissing_cat: We appreciate it a lot :heart:

3 Likes

We appreciate the prictures a lot :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

any news from Rejolda?

is she ok?

will she visit soon? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing beautiful and stunning pics :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs: Appreciate you sharing the pics with us :heart:

1 Like

Tim’s gotten a new pair of earmuffs :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy:

4 Likes

Would you look at that, Tim being the perfect gentleman :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

:heart:

5 Likes

Who could resist? :kissing_heart:

lovely couple :heart_eyes:

1 Like

What a view!!! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Oh myyyy boooyyy :heart_eyes: :heart:

1 Like

He is gorgeous and you are a very lucky lady but of course you already know that! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I do admire his ability to remain rock-hard after doing that beautiful woman in every position possible for an hour or more. The man has stamina, and needs it with Kristy! And I don’t think blue pills are involved at all. A lot of the other men on VH can’t even get hard with a chick sucking their dick. Sad. Tim has no issues there. He’s always ready whenever she is ready (which is often).

2 Likes

Kristy looking very studious tonight. Taking an on-line class and taking notes - by hand - at 0130! So adorable. I don’t know many people who still write longhand on actual paper with an actual pen in an actual notebook. I love this woman. God bless her!

2 Likes

Thank you You photograph beautifully.

1 Like

Thank you for good words, I really appreciate it :innocent:

5 Likes