Kristycrabs

Would love to see kristycrabs with females

i remember this well, the lovely Rejolda. The only trouble is that , even if the HD Clips gallery worked well (which mine doesn’t ) this would be impossible to find unless you knew the date. There is no mention of either Rejolda or Kristy so you cannot look them up under participant, and who on earth is going to know that Realm Rejolda is now Real Black & peace. It is easier to find stuff now that ‘‘Participants’’ are shown but still impossible to find if they are not filed under all of he participants names .

It took me a minute to find the video as first I looked up Rejolda and seen what realm she was under then searched the videos of that realm till I found that video, so it wasn’t an easy find. VH did say they were thinking of a way to try and sort some of those problems but they haven’t mentioned as yet how to do this on a big scale. At the moment I think the lovely @kaya can go back and add tags and change the file names to the archives for these. Kristy & Rejolda video 1 Kristy & Rejolda video 2 Kristy & Rejolda video 3

1 Like

that is a start

I agree, it would be great to se Rene visiting again.