Kortny & Douglas

In Russia cadets are youth members of the Young Army Cadets National Movement which is a youth organisation supported and funded by the Government of Russia through the Ministry of Defence of Russia.

So he is studying to become one of Putins war puppets voluntarily :rage:

this is tonybill realm, not this

Oooos sorry thanks…:sweat_smile:

Will Lay come back soon ?

She run away with @John78 :joy:

Shhhh…Lyla might read this :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil:

What the heck is going to happen to this apartment? One girl laying on her bed with her laptop. No nudity, no action. Is it going to stay open?

Who cares. None of them is living there anyways. And now with the Russian student officer there they can all fuck off…

You cussing errr body out TONIGHT :rofl:

Well said, the two of them can fuck off.

I’m surprised this apartment scored so high in the poll. I thought it’d be at the very bottom of the poll.

Please Lay come back

Why? She wasn’t doing anything impressive. I wanted badly watch her lick her bedmates pussy. That never happened. I say good riddence.

Sorry bro…. :confused: Look like Kortny & Lay left project already… they are not here from some weeks…. Soon this realm will be get close like others…:smiling_face_with_tear:

Only Putins puppet is still there…

On the positive note, they have kept very active outside this sad apartment :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

here, only Dubinin has sometimes sex with his blue-haired girlfriend

1 Like

Is that the one who wants to become Putins minion?

1 Like

I think he tried to have sex with anyone, but rarely with success :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

the first day he had sex with lay during photo shoot, then only with blue-hair girl, his problem is zero interaktion with other guests, last days he is trying a litlle communicate with eva

1 Like