Kortny & Douglas

I repeat very shy Apartment

I repeat very sexy unshy amphibious apartment.

This apartment always hides in the dark to do something, with light they hibernate

Yes, it’s amazing and so sexy. Dim lights really set the mood and make things romantic. I hope they will have an amphibious shower in the dark sometime soon. :frog: :shower: :hot_face:

You are a good worker for Vhtv, always doing good publicity, you have to keep doing the same, otherwise Vhtv won’t pay you

You are a good customer for VHTV. Always working so you can keep giving VHTV your money. Keep working so VHTV can have more money.

At least I’m free to have an independent opinion, because Vhtv doesn’t pay me

I also have an independent opinion. One that you don’t agree with but that is also ok. :smiling_face: :hugs:

4 Likes

She is such a good actress as well :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Lol I do not know if you can call that good actress. All she has to do is letting herself get fucked and suck dick and moan occassionally :rofl: :rofl:

But she does with style, considering all the pounding her ass and her mouth are getting in the process… :crazy_face:

1 Like

2 Likes

these two pictures are perfect for the “best butt” thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

2 Likes

Will Lay come back ?

Love those two parts she plays. Perfectly round characters :laughing: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :star_struck:

:hushed:

I think he already wore this uniform before……:thinking: