Kelys & Bardy

I suspect he is the one Liliana ends up with tonight (if she does). Bardy has probably shot his load already. I have to admire his composure and coolness. Time the ladies went topless. And the Michelle O’Neill look-alike will probably end up with dobby/donny.

Now what a nice girl :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I also remember when Goldie was still with Stifler, before she got pregnant (I think), but again bloto _____. She went out to the loggia and tried to piss in tall vase with a wide mouth. She did that on two separate occasions. At least the videos I saw were different.

2 Likes

Well as he has been seen showering (I wonder if that will be added to the archives, incidentally) I am going to propose a name for him we haven’t had yet…Finbar.

1 Like

I’ll have one of those to go thank you please.
Dog Please GIF by MOODMAN

2 Likes

I don’t know if Petra counts here, as she was as___p and fully dressed at the time. But she had a huge “accident” in Savannah & Troy’s bed.

2 Likes

Wasn’t it on the participants sofa? I don’t understand why the time of day makes a difference. A lot of these guys stay up very late, even through the night, to catch the US viewers, so they s___p through the day.

I believe it was also said he was very _____.

1 Like

An Irish name have we had one before ??

1 Like

No, I checked and we haven’t.

2 Likes

Wet t-shirt competition? Not sure who he’s competing against, mind you. :thinking: :confused:

1 Like

I am at a loss as to why Bardy would shower partly clothed and then fling himself onto the long suffering settee. Can only be pissed. Bit of an exhibitionist.

3 Likes

I think Bardy is in the doghouse tonight with Kelys but not sure what for.

3 Likes

Well if that’s her in the bedroom with him right now (and I think it is) then no he most definitely isn’t! :wink:

Hopefully the pony tail guest does not become a cock blocker.

1 Like

7 Likes

Yes he seems to be in hedonistic heaven tonight.

4 Likes

Let’s name her Theodora.

6 Likes

If it ain’t one thing, it’s the other :sweat_smile:

One of those nights. Both accidents went well…this time.

9 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Iwas just checking the wicki to see if she had been named

1 Like

Can I just check your saw my proposal for naming the new guy (he was showering so I thought we might want to give him aname now), I posted earlier? I did also mention it in another topic about saving items, which either ‘Daleys’ or ‘Stanley’ might have seen but I am just trying to cover all bases for a good chance for it to happen.

1 Like