Kelys & Bardy

Scroll up to 153 :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

the coloured lights totally interfere with the cameras’ focus …

4 Likes

To the best of my knowledge it was a VH first.

2 Likes

2 Likes

We got all the confirmation we needed when the gender reveal party (such as it was) happened. Wayne’s reaction (on camera) of pure delight when he found out there was going to be a minature Wayne was unmistakable (and undeniable).

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Liliana has returned so grovelling apologies to her. However Donny is not there now. :slightly_frowning_face: Of course it could be that she was trying to avoid him (more apologies therefore). Whatever she does or does not get up to tonight, a measure of equilibrium/harmony will have been restored.

1 Like

3 Likes

Five minutes is a long time in this apartment. Suddenly MFF guests and a brief appearance by Donny/Dobby. All to play for. It is slightly reminiscent (so far) of Cinderella’s apartment in terms of vibrancy and change.

1 Like

A new guy or have we seen him before? He does kind of look familiar.

1 Like

I believe he’s new

2 Likes

I just fear that the reason why Wayne disappeared for 6 months and why when he did return. He drank himself to the point of pissing the bed. Isn’t a result of dealing with some very bad news.

1 Like

Definitely, not a VH first. It’s happened many times. I remember once when Yan and Flora were still together, and I think still in their first apartment, they had a girl living with them. I don’t remember her name.

One night, the girl s___pwalked into Y & F’s bedroom, took off her panties, sat down on the foot of their bed like it was a toilet and just whizzed away.

Y & F finally woke up, albeit a bit late, but the girl seemed reluctant to get off the “pot”, so to speak.

Another time, and I might be wrong about who it was, but I’m thinking it was Goldie during one of the times she was bloto (someone please correct me if I’m wrong). She was in bed, but “woke up”, apparently with the urge to pee.

She slid over to the side of the bed, still laying on her side, pulled down her panties, hung her ass off the bed and proceeded to pee on the floor AND the bed.

Then, she just pulled up her panties, slid back over to a dry spot and went back to s___p.

Those are just off the top of my head.

4 Likes

Most famous one: Misty mistaking the closet in the bedroom with the toilet and went in there to pee :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I remember, I think it was Vegas, who got off the couch and pissed in a shoe in the hallway.

6 Likes

Yeah, I remember that.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Not sure he’s new to me.

2 Likes

Interesting tattoos. Definitely a new guy…

1 Like

OK but this was on a guests settee in daytime. Outrageous! imho.

3 Likes