Kazantip-House

After a previous normal day for Scott, this past night he returned to addictions, the problems of addictions and or exceptions are, you know how it starts, but you don’t know how it ends, and in what way, and when. This time Scott was more careful, he must have learned from Master Junior, you can put the two together. He made strategies to hinder and hide the reality of what he was doing, and what happened, but with more or less difficulty you can understand what happened.

One of the strategies he used was to run a water tap for almost an hour to try to hide his vices, in some countries this situation of wasting water and due to climate change is administratively sanctioned. The other strategies I will not reveal. Started the addiction at 01:17, finished the addiction at 02:14, this time he applied himself well. I will not reveal more information here, there is a proper place to do so, and I also realized that on the forum sometimes it is better not to do it .

She’s old school. Nothing we haven’t seen before from her unfortunately!

Yes ok, but it gives life, it is uninhibited, energy and transparency and good times to the apartment, does not hide, is my opinion.

Enjoy while u can . She probably wont be here long Just another one of Scott’s Strategies!

1 Like

Yes, it is to be enjoyed, imagine this girl with Lyla, how wonderful

1 Like

They’ve fooled around some. About everyone in this house has at one time !

Do you really want to watch Scott taking a dump ? :grin: He is running the water so that people don’t hear him when he does his business.

Custom commonly known and practised in some overcrowded prisons :rofl:

1 Like

Ideally they should have an off-cam toilet, if not cutting the mic in the bathroom isn’t the worse idea, it’s actually a common practice at RLC.

Yes, all toilets should be without cams, for the sake of participants’ comfort; they wouldn’t need to waste so much water :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

wasn’t s__tting

1 Like

ok detective, what do you do when you sit on the toilet ?

If you do that you will see what happens, Kazantip-House becomes something more

Ask Scott this question

what are you implying ? I don’t really understand you.

This is “tew” much! Do you work for MI5? We are to enjoy the show not be detectives. Good Gawd!

rihanna hunt GIF

Sabrina is back

1 Like

I was hoping she stayed with Capo as she looked more relaxed and free. :sob: :sob: :sob:

I like her better here. More angles to view her from. :wink:

If you think this is true then this may help you. :wink: