Kazantip-House

A little of topic is okay but this here got way out of hand. I moved all the recent the posts nothing to do with the apartment

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

The professional of the art of evasion and concealment and manipulation, the master, always with a well-hidden hand,We’re talking about the junior of course.

1 Like

No me gusta este chico siento que se aprovecha de las chicas cuando están dormidas, y eso es muy detestable no debería estar aquí.

1 Like

Tengo la misma opinión, no me gusta y no debería estar ahí, ya le pregunté a la gerencia, le hace cosas feas a las chicas, y esta noche pasó lo mismo, aunque de una manera más suave.
Hace lo que quiere a las chicas y las pobres chicas no se dan cuenta, y por si fuera poco, engaña a la gente manipulando el espacio en el que se encuentra, con técnicas de ocultamiento.

Another lame and boring “party” there… :man_facepalming: :poop:

Well Benjamin & Faye left :frowning:

They did not bring much entertainment other than sex in bad angles in the dark…

You’re right but hey still better than what’s happening in bedroom lately :joy:

Once again nice looking babes though :heart_eyes: But same ole ending. Jr trying to be successful with Another hottie failed!

What I find kinda interesting how does he get all these females to come to the flat in the first place , its not his personality for sure , so it cant be just the booze , thats cheap in russia, so what else is on offer that we are not seeing ? I stopped watching when it became a normal student convention very boring .

Are you sure you want to know? Sometimes blissful ignorance is better.

Window sill on ground floor loo window ?

5 Likes

faye Energy femininity and eroticism

I like this girl, she is transparent, she shows what she feels, the good and the bad she is genuine she does not hide, and the physique is impressive, very beautiful