Kazantip-House

is it d__gs

:scream: … how could you :joy: :joy: :joy:

Benjamin where’s faye … she is annoying, but she has a very sexy presence

Just watching Scott , why is he so hyper / cant keep still . So whats he smoking ? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

the lonely island cocaine GIF

1 Like

There - I’ve served notice! They gotta GO!

Season 3 Episode 22 GIF by The Simpsons

1 Like

OMG it seems preparing for action again :upside_down_face:

You used to have better jokes… :joy:

Stef must be the only girl on site to ask her man have you cum yet ? Here comes another marathon 45min s of sex with no ending :joy:

party cannon GIF Not sure the earth moved for her but he did produce liquid of some form :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

Do you mean upstairs? I follow the camera downstairs very closely. All I observed there was cute guests peeing, pooping, smoking normal cigarettes and talking. The girl in black jeans had a small bladder btw, she peed every 20 minutes.

She just lies there like a corpse no satisfaction or pleasure

Simple explanation Scotts been firing blanks if any at all , so its a wank in the blind spot to test his equipment function because its got a delayed reaction to the feminine form this last few days, The girl in the black jeans Lyla ? , think i would be peeing every 20mins if I had drank 2 x bottles of vino everyday this weekend. So to sum up its serious Scott s lost his macho manhood & being alchoholic & peeing all the time could be classed as dangerous for the girl . :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

A good lover could get that girl screaming :innocent:

I like Lyla, get that girl her own apartment!

I think he injects himself it was a regular occurrence in the :heavy_plus_sign:7 realms to allow them just to keep going I remember them getting caught on cam a load of times :syringe: themselves

But wait, ya change ya name? LMAO.

real housewives laughing GIF

That girl is a gifted dancer without all the sexyness , with a good dance teacher that girl could be on a stage as a fulltime job in real life, a complete waste of talent being on vhtv. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Great Job Reaction GIF

Sure she would also put on a good show with the lads.