Kazantip-House

After the 45 mins pounding question of the day did he do the dirty , did he cum , :rofl:

Never was any passion there… She just lay down on a s___p position for her while he do the service

Careful now Scott is gods gift to the ladys , well in his mind at least :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

he does not even please her she’s pretty much silent throughout the sex same old boring positions they do every time

such great sex. I loved it. I love “boring” sex. I hope they will continue it this way.

What a pathetic thing.

This is what vhtv calls quality content. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Another night where Scott hid several times in the 1st floor bathroom. But this time the matter seemed serious, and dangerous. I’m not going to explain any more, I’ve already given it to the right people.

You made a support ticket? Can you tell me what time it happened?

sexy slipper dangling … :drooling_face:

Sorry as I said before this time is different and serious, I will not give more information through the forum, not least because it does not justify explaining situations with the level of discourse of arguments of several people here.

…anyone who knows this funny comedian?

Whois?

its benjamin

whois benjamin … btw the whole house is full of funny individuals and as i said before I do not wanna mess around or being rude i just wanna find out :wink:

He was the original tenant before named changed! Scott has always been here. But too many issues in the past For his name to be on the list! Ben seems to be ok!

1 Like

K, thx a lot! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Seems that so called Benny does not need to go for a run or join a GYM. He is always walking 'round the house … like a crazy lil mouse :joy: Possibly he is suffering an illness like the vitus dance disease, then please do not mind my my thoughts :wink:

Who’s Randy ?

the only randy I know is the one who fucks Lauren! hey you need to check Elliot’s if you haven’t

Yeah I know him. Someone mentioned Randy on Scott’s place Yeah thanks was pretty hot. She’s gorgeous.puts in mind of Barbie A little!

…but the funniest guy in this mad house is…image …let’s call him homer :joy: the funniest fact about him is : always showing his sporty defined astral body :joy: :innocent: … but enuf 'bout the funny male objects there… the girls are cute :wink:

That is Scott.