Kazantip-House

Oh it wasn’t British rail. this was someone from a smaller local company that actually has trains that run on time. :grinning:

1 Like

Oh jolly good. So long as it wasn’t the announcer at the Aylesbury branch line, I don’t think I’d be able to look him in the eye after this thread. Mind you I always suspected, his pronunciation of ‘Marylebone’ was way too perfect…

No, my guy told me about how they clean up after someone jumps in front of trains. It wasn’t a glamourous encounter really when all is considered.

Now they are talking, carnaval! I still hope, even though their relationship isn’t sheer passion. Maybe tonight something happens, who knows!?

Is there another house? Scott and Lyla (in slippers) came out 40 minutes ago.

Well hiding in that place is the norm. I guess they are behind the house somewhere…

1 Like

That’s the path to leave the place

they came back home

Scott… you have to hand the flag to the new generation… you’ve become a burden on the room :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Except the next generation down from Scott would be…Junior :fearful: :fearful: :fearful: :fearful:

Oh dear lord! Scared Jurassic Park GIF

For now…

tumbling persian cat GIF

This is more interesting:

paint GIF

disappointed he was not with lyla the night in the appartment.

I think he went to party somewhere to get over steph

hes not bothered about her mate he shafts anything with legs has done since 2019 shes just another hole

Me too, there has been a lot of disappointments in this “desert house”,

The never-ex-tenant is back :joy:

Benjamin, actually. :open_mouth: