Kazantip-House

Mira & Henry are trying to create orgies, not parties. I have no interest in that.

And I have no interest in the kids partiesā€¦

1 Like

Donā€™t come here and tell us that this place should be shut down then. I donā€™t go to their thread and say that Mira & Henryā€™s place should be shut down either.

1 Like

I didnā€™t say that they place should be shut down. Just it showed Scott is unable to do any great parties so I made the suggestion to replace him and his boring cast.

Oh God! What a wonderful ass!

Whatever she has tried every trick to catch Scotts eye & so far nill points :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

New tenant! Stephie is replaced. A robot cleaner. :mechanical_arm: :mechanical_leg: :robot:

1 Like

Cowgirl :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Canā€™t wait to see Scott fucking that robot for hours :joy:

House cats gets worried about it chasing him/her its funny watching , All in 24hrs Jnr gone / sabrina gone / stef gone , whats next ?

The limping letch could not catch it :smiley:

Vacuum cleaners make for great lovers. Iā€™ve heard.

Somebody once told me that i suck like an Electrolux. It was a compliment I think.

I hope. :thinking:

Depends , was it a he or a she ? :upside_down_face:

It was a male employee of a British railway company, thank you for asking. page hearts GIF

For me, Lydia & Loki had the best orgies on VH ā€¦

1 Like

Yes very good parties and orgies. I agree. Also Anna & Alex and all their people had a lot of hot parties. Nowadays basically all is Kindergarten :roll_eyes:

1 Like

You a right Jabba

Leonie, Alexandra, Dominesa, Melissa, Krista, also had good orgies 2 years ago and more ā€¦

1 Like

High praise indeed considering how much British Rail sucks in general :stuck_out_tongue: