Kazantip-House

All these cats you ‘introduce’ us to, should have their own forum accounts! :laughing:

1 Like

Nah ! cats get free membership because they entertain us when things get boring in the rooms :upside_down_face:

I have this weird feeling goodfrog joined this site because a friend of his mentioned there was lots of pussy, being a cat lover he was surprised

Now thats funny but you got weird correct & do i have friends after this morning im not allowed to joke anymore in case sensitive Yanks get upset :joy: :joy: :joy:

nice sexy slipper dangle from a real hottie :kissing_closed_eyes:

…sigh :innocent:

with covid about why O why are they all dibbing into that melon :upside_down_face:

Sabrina packing . main bedroom :upside_down_face:???

That shouldn’t be a problem. I didn’t see you make a single joke so far :innocent:

OMG… real dangle madness right now, she acts like a pro :heart_eyes: :scream: :drooling_face: … so hot! help! :scream: my pants explode! :yum: :stuck_out_tongue:

Damn such a hot shoeplay show! :heart_eyes:

Dr Frog says take a cold shower fast :upside_down_face:

OMG! Scott in bed with Lyla again! Will it be a hot night with threesome? :astonished:

Lol rather hell freezes over

Big bust up main bedroom

love it. some drama yuhuuu. I hope he fucks them both. would be best scene in whole VH

at last stef is shouting at the bugger :rofl:

Stef moved to ground floor , place your bets on Scott getting randy with Lyla

The terrible quarrel between Scott and his regular spoiled the mood. Maybe no sex tonight. What a disappointment!

Every time I enter I see this room, I find Scott eating, If I see he is not eating he is filling the tank…

Guess you were the only one believing in sex happening :joy:

1 Like

If he fucks LYLA he is a true kinglord