Kazantip-House

she seems stoned in those vids shes gurning in them

How else would they go to the boss bed?? :grin:

Nah ! thats not gurning its cross eyes from to much sex :rofl:

its worse when diana fucks him she looks like shes having a out of body experience

I kinda dig this nothing :grin:

1 Like

Just teasing
 Nothing else

Not sure why Sabrina has priority in the main bedroom but i would be very tempted if i were Stef to pour that bottle of water over her :smiley:

Still like it and many times better than yesterday bedroom boredom.

What is she doing there?

Checking if the door was horny

1 Like

Well, not sure if that’s a wood but even if so it’s still no morning :slightly_smiling_face:

Well first of all I rectify myself, because I misinterpreted Dominic’s words, but you can criticize using other terms, but the clarification is also on my part Well in second place I never used disrespectful adjectives to answer who criticizes me, and was often criticized in an insulting way, in a place called forum. People have their opinions which I respect, but I also have mine. Thirdly I am also thankful that you do not have any management position on this site either, because due to your intolerance, any part of it. IMHO, it would be in a shambles and you would run it right into the ground.

Ok, entendĂ­ mal, asĂ­ que fue mi idea la que llamaste estĂșpida, se aclarĂł, pero podrĂ­as haber usado otro tĂ©rmino, pero la aclaraciĂłn tuya queda, y te agradezco

Is the party over, did the guest get a message she didn’t like? I ask?

There wasn’t a party. Obviously Scott told the girls do to do some dancing and teasing for the cams. It was clear from the beginning nothing else will happen there.

I didn’t notice that part, Unfortunately I can’t see it all, I’m sorry they don’t continue the party, the guest is or seems uninhibited. Thank you for the information

As I said there wasn’t a party.

there was a very short moment party for one in the bathroomimage

1 Like

What time?