Kazantip-House

Some cares really abt their pet! Sunny and Markus and their cat or Lola and Otto love their dog a lot , i think…

never seen her before shes hot

I was concerned about this when I managed a quick look while she was in the bathroom the first time, before I had to go out, and posted about it then. Now I’m home I’ve looked at the timeline. I acknowledge the fact from other posters that we are free to look away. However, the issue of consent is a live one, as the young woman was clearly in a very i________ed state. In most states of Australia, what we saw would lead to court proceedings for sexual assault.

I know that what we are viewing is meant to be real life, but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t be concerned about what we see at times. Many of you were concerned about Junior’s actions a little while ago. I’m not hearing the same level of concern today. I hope the young woman can return and enjoy a party without the excessive a_____l intake.

He is hot :drooling_face:

Really. :open_mouth: I think he’s butt ugly. To many pimples in his face. damn

You don’t look at the mantle when you’re poking the fire. know what I 'm saying? :wink:

Also the litter tray has been moved away from Bonya, so that pleases me. Thank you kazantip-house. :+1:

Wait Is that Harper with coloured hair !

both cats in one picture. The Sphynx cat, Pusya is under the blanket on the edge of the couch. Cometa looked up but failed too see Pusya. Therefore Pusya is a master of disguise. :sunglasses:

I hope not. You have picture of that?

Nope. She isn’t Tattoo missing on the neck

Thank god. I would hate it if Harper does that.

Es lo mejor que tiene este reino lo amo es tan lindo para mi

Well you see pregnant women everywhere :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

I love the way her boobs getting bigger. :heart_eyes:

Shhhh… She and Goldie are not pregnant :joy:

Change of heart eh :rofl:

So Jessi isnt pregnant neither hee. :rofl: If someone thinks neither of them are pregnant there nuts.

I was joking as some people here are denying the pregnancy of Goldie and Stephie :joy:

Like i said there nuts. :grin: