Kazantip-House

I only speak this last time

@carlos You know your not going to win this discussion. You know what happend at Katiaā€™s.

It was down for a while. 502 bad gateway. Itā€™s also missing on the timeline, so it was down.

Katia was not moaning or moving her legsā€¦ I donā€™t know about you but I do not do that when I s___pā€¦

Most likely only the access server. As I could watch all the time without reloading the site.

What happened to Katia, only she can say why she is devalued, in this case I donā€™t know, but in Katiaā€™s case if the authorities in some European countries saw the images it would be enough to issue a warrant for her arrest

Now you want to arrest Katia? Seriously you are funny or weird? :thinking: :wink:

I know but it was the same discussion. If it was r__e or not. You know what i mean. :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: Love you. :smiley:

Carlos sees r__es and d__gs everywhere. :joy:

1 Like

It makes me sad to see, for example Jabbath, the devaluation of everything, that is, everything serves to fuck, sad

It was fine for me too, long after he said it was down, but then I reloaded.

And that was your mistake :wink:

1 Like

But iā€™m out this. dont wanna be pissed off again. :v:

Everywhere, no, I just talked about this last time

Right. I think I will go to s___p too. Good night alltogether :s___ping:

Goodnight Jabbs. :hugs:

Heā€™s obsessed, no point arguing with him.

Not from Katia, of course from the guest

For you anything goes, as long as you have sex

I donā€™t need sex either. I just want a window into their real life. Itā€™s not for me to be these peopleā€™s parents, police, judge and jury. Itā€™s their lifes, Iā€™m just a fly on the wall.