Kazantip-House

I was starting to like Faye, and that tomboyish new girl from a few nights ago

Agree that girl was interesting. I wonder who will get the master bedroom when Scott and Stephie will move out when in the baby is thereā€¦?

Maybe Jin so she/he can entertain us instead of pissing off everybody on the forum :rofl:

Donā€™t get him started again. Just do not talk about that guyā€¦

Please not Faye, that girl is more drama than action.

Bring back Diana and Sabrina instead!

1 Like

Diana is gone I guess. Sabrina did not do anything last time. Faye is drama but also action. I would prefer Harper and of course Alana :heart_eyes:

Sabrina masturbated regularily, and in different rooms and possitions. It would be interesting to see her in a separate apartment, where she could bring in guests of her own.

Never mind! Itā€™s pretty clear you like your pet jabbath just the way he is.

She was really hot when she had her own places. Agree that would be nice.

agreed sheā€™s my Juliet v2: bigger tits boobaloo

Totally doubt that will ever happen

She did a lot of hot things when she joined the project. Unfortunately seems Scott drained her energy :stuck_out_tongue:

Me too, but I can dream.

my feeling itā€™s we are in the end of a cycle with the scott house itā€™s time to turn the page of all this team and find fresh new talents I can say the same thing for stifler

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Gossip aka the :poop:-hole

I might agree, but the prospect is sad. I donā€™t see any good replacements either. Anna & Alex also seem to have run dry, as they havenā€™t been able to open anything new and interesting in ages. The party people are long gone. And we are left with the rather boring and immature circles around Stifler and Ken.

Cage for a rat mb .A rabbit must runā€¦but not in cage, only for the night

No one cares for them a____ls. Except for Harper. Scott probably done scared her away. Like the rest of them!

I understand Stephie but what makes you think that Scott will move out? :stuck_out_tongue:

Well normally parents raise a c___d togetherā€¦