Kazantip-House

who is the girl at the back

1 Like

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Lyla :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Bailey is back, I bet she will be the next to use the mask :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

is she here a lot

that is harper not medea medea left@ 10:21:10 and return on 15:53:30

here you can look up who is who

At 15:01Scott entered the shower seconds later Lyla entered, they both come out at 15:53, but when Scott entered the video link stopped and jumps to 16:16, when you see Stephie doing her make-up… So what happened for these 50 minutes that we don’t get to see…

We can make a list of all kazantip oddities… titling it “The mysteries of Kazantip House

just before that lyla had a shower in bathroom upstairs and on cam 11 she puts on deodorant and takes a bottle of looks like lubricant out from the guestroom i think she needed to pay the rent :crying_cat_face:

and what is with the bag he is taking it with hem through the hous and in the morning he came out the bathroom @ 10:13 with a open bottle of booz and that bag went to questroom put the bag down closed the bottle of booze and starts wispering @ ben en pointing demanding and angry

He had had sex with Lyla at least 4 times 2 times in previous house and twice here

That is Harper not Medea

Had prescribed me

Hiii geronimo i had to laugh ( not in a bad way) at your use of the word dignified. You are absolutely right of course but think Flora, Mira, Lola , Macy, Hindy Foxy even Rachel Sunny Capo & Kristy . in fact there isn’t an iota of dignification on the project

Good spot and did he turn the camera off on his phone as I watched him up until that time and couldn’t see him anywhere else?

No idea but the feed went off as soon as he entered the shower, it looked like he disconnected the camera

i watched it and he comes up walking right behind lyla and has his phone in hand and does something with it the moment he puts his bag on the toilet the image jumps to stephie i do not see him toching the cam when lyla enters the bathroom she opens the door just wide enough to fit in but you can’t see what’s there in the bathroom

1 Like

And he even come out to go get a box from his bedroom to do something. Also the quick way they enter in the bathroom and close the door right away says everything about it

But it’s Scott, so all is ok, just the coincidence of some technical issues with a girl in the bathroom

1 Like

It goes off after he has walked in at 15:00:53 and I think guvna is correct that he pulled the plug on the camera which I don’t think they are allowed to do, but I stand to be corrected.

1 Like

I think that box was a new cam, and it looked like Lyla had done her hair while in there, and no doubt getting an ear bashing from Scott, because it’s bloody difficult to get him to stop talking… :face_with_monocle: :rofl: