Kazantip-House

Hey hater girl what’s up? I missed you guys so much. This hate thing you guys have for me is really a bore. I’m here to spice things up. It’s super boring here.

1 Like

Again you childish ridiculous answer. The only hater is you, look at some of your previous replies. Why are you here, a simple enough question to answer surely.

1 Like

Wow do yourself a favour and read your previous comment. Now when you have read it then lets discuss it in an adult fashion, if you are capable and I highly doubt that.

Ok, I re-read it. I like it. So what happens here is adultness huh?

I could write your profile, who you are, why you are here but the reality is you would not read it. Bottom line and short version is you are a troll, you want attention and you get attention although you have absolutely nothing constructive to add to this forum. Everything you do is to piss off people, the more they react the more joy you get. Nothing here will ever change you, sad but true. So I am out and you are on ignore.

The latest furry additions got added to the Wiki :wink:

I see the guy who was supposed to go on a 2 month sabbatical is still lurking around Ervin 120108 AKA PerrisRox AKA Amy3. Sad little fuckers really, no life but to come spoil it for others.

Maybe his mum let him out the basement again :rofl:

is he/she Amy? i remember from the other forum

Of course it is him. His mum let him use the keyboard again :rofl:

This place is only for money. So far teasing make good money for Scott ( hundreds dollars per day) they make only fake-teasing content.

As long as people watch nothing will change…

Scott has his extensive took kit out again, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

scotch tape and glue?

And what’s really sad is that no matter how many times you tell that to people on this forum, they will still continue to watch and then continue to complain when nothing happens.

But deep down don’t you want Creepy to find his true love and the two of them get their own VHTV apartment. Don’t you watch for true romance? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Aren’t Scott and Creepy the true power couple of VH-TV?

Steph might not be too happy reading that :upside_down_face:

well something is going to happen in the house today a lot of repairs and cleaning again after that two women came to see things and took a lot of pictures of everything from sound equipment to cameras upstairs and down a little later harper and a red head came in this girl I haven’t seen before

I know people have been asking for older tenants on the forum but please let these not be them :rofl: