KayaEyes

I was referring to the “a____l welfare police”, not you really, we both know who has that “agenda”

As I do not really follow both places my comment was just made when I saw what happened. It was in AlexaMills topic.

Seems starving, thirsty and locked a____ls are perfectly fine for them. Was kratos and the forum VH team would already been tagged

My guess is just less people follow that place.

1 Like

Unlucky that they don’t have a “famous” owner

Exactly, that’s the only thing on the table. The rest is just the usual excuses by the same ones that are expecting flora farting to attack her to leave the project

seems like battering a dog and screaming at it while pinning it to the floor is fine with you lot…

It happened at this place?

no i was talking about flora

2 Likes

Ah okay. The last I saw there was some kind of kick or f___eful push…

what i am talking about happened in her previous apartment and i think it was notseth who posted the video

At 16:04 local time, one lady came and after doing morals with the girls she cleaned the litter trays and replaced the sand. She was moaning badly all that time and the girls looking at her like she was an alien :joy:

All happen between 16:05 and 16:33 local time

I think the reason some people think the dog is being starved is because you cannot see the food bowl on cam its blocked off… You have to assume its next to the water bowl so i think this is the dog eating and also _____ing water. Also they took it out for a walk too

1 Like

No matter who it is in the end - the main thing is that someone is there to take care of it. Possibly KayaEyes has no “cat experience” at all and was thrown in at the deep end without any instructions?

2 Likes

Possibly, it is not for me to judge, the idea from earlier was different, but i am sure that you got it :slightly_smiling_face:

… I’m not so sure, but it’s still ok. :laughing: :wink:

that same lady has been coming to the apartment since the start even when ally was there so its nothing new

I have seen her before yes, sometimes she comes with her husband (i believe)

But again, the idea was different, was about the girls, who haven’t done anything at all for the pets until this lady came late in the evening

It could be better but to say they have not done anything is not true they took the dog out for a walk and it does get fed and so do the cats… Also this dog actually has a comfy bed and doesn’t get screamed at when it does something wrong

I know that it could be better in both cases that we are discussing, there are no doubts, but also that it is extremely obvious the difference in attitude on the forum (from a particular group) between one and all the other places, that was the idea.