KayaEyes

Welcome Kaya :heart:

2023-07-07: Renamed to KayeEyes

2 Likes

wow kaya has her own apartment who will run the forum :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kaya is more talented and can do more than we thought, she can multitask. :wink:

1 Like

Welcome kaya :two_hearts:

2 Likes

So flexible :heart:

5 Likes

Is that dance called Limbo? :wink:

if i was to try and do that i would need a chiropractor :rofl:

I would call an exorcist if I saw it myself. But if this is your partner (:fire:), that widens the horizons up for exorcist to join the fun too :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

So that’s really @kaya?

No. I’ve checked :smile:

Lmao that’s what I thought

But yeah, chat aside, remember tagging people for no particular reason is not a good tone. We will certainly remind well about that if someone abuses tagging for jokes and stuff.

My bad I don’t tag unnecessarily or at least do my best

I promise to tell you when I’m launching my own place :wink:

And I’m looking into what could be done to make it less confusing, especially for newbies on forum!

1 Like

I think it might be a good idea to block certain names for participants like Kaya, BusyBee, VHTV and of course jabbath1987 :joy::joy:

Joking aside. I guess our Kaya will get a lot more fan mail now

she has other working names that could be used. Or one stays with Eleanor? :thinking:

Imagine Kaya getting that next level pounding straight into the next morning, getting a monster load all over her, then immediately having to run to the forum and have to deal with unruly forum members…

That will be my one and only joke on the subject, plus I didn’t tag her so please don’t ban me.

1 Like

I love we have VHTV Forum to keep these memorable fantasies of ours. I think many would subscribe on Day 1 to it, this is hell of a imagination you have here, sir! :heart:

Star Trek Applause GIF

1 Like

Well, let’s see what kind of apartment this is going to be

At the moment I see the guest / resident (male), no full nudity