KayaEyes

You are right i don’t, but they seem only on the top of each leg and half an arm so not all over her body and the rest of her seemed to over ride those objections :heart_eyes:
As you say though nice breasts, nice and perky eh, jealousy will get you nowhere hun :laughing:

Yeah well some of us do have other things to do other than perv on these poor unsuspecting innocent people :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
By the way you knowledgeable pair who is who out of the two girls?
I am assuming that kayaeyes is the one with the yellow hair eh :laughing:

Now @VHTV post almost identical pictures where one would do :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Bonjour
Surtout ne changĂ©e rien. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, les cadeaux de la nature n’ont pas de prix , je vous adore . Alors Merci .

Oups 
 ne change"z" . :face_with_monocle:

If only there was a place on this site to check who is who! :thinking:

Here is a clue

clue

This text will be hidden

Mijn voorkeur gaat naar het eten , of toch het poesje :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Just need to take off the rest of the clothes
:innocent:

How about a massage?
:blush:
please

I don’t know your physical location but I am guessing that there might be too many miles for her to come give you a massage. :rofl:

No, i was talking about a massage between the two girls
:blush:

1 Like

Search by her name on internet, you will have that and much more then just a massage :joy: :joy: :joy:

Yeah yeah that’s one smartass how about the other one then?

Are you trying to be dippit :rofl:

Both Kayaeyes & her guest Lelya Mult are both listed in the one place. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

2 Likes

Well from one dippit to another if the photos looked remotely like the two there i wouldn’t have bloody asked would i.
Never mind have it your own way if it makes you happy. :laughing:
Dippit one signing off :laughing:

Are we sure Tanya ain’t slipped in undercover :laughing:

Well, I learned some new words, today.

dippit

Adj. (primarily Scottish)

1. Of low intelligence or lacking in common sense

Dippit Gonk

Adj. Scots. A normally intelligent person who has momentarily decided to become an imbecile.

Skinny dippit

A man that has ugly skinny toes and is very hairy in the front and skinny. His feet appear to be shrivled.

@KayaEyes

When trying to eat, the kitten (between 14:00 - 14:06) almost fell off because it can hardly turn or move on the tiny windowsill. The laptop takes up too much space. It would be great if you could choose another place for your stuff so the cats can eat and drink without problems. I don’t know if there’s water in the turquoise food bowl as well but access to the orange one is currently blocked.
(By the way, it could have happened that the laptop falls down).

Just a well-intentioned hint from my side. :slightly_smiling_face:

cat_eating_gif

4 Likes