Katori

I can’t help but read it your on nearly every topic complaining about shy guests just because they have sex in the dark it’s no big deal ever thought this is new to them and having sex on camera with thousands watching you might take some time to get used have a think before you continue complaining

1 Like

Spot on mate he just complains for the sake of complaining

1 Like

When you have no arguments, you resort to personal disregard, it was taking too long to happen, it reflects the level of argument

1 Like

No disagreement what is being said is facts :+1:

1 Like

By the way, last night there were good and beautiful images in Flora apartment, Cydea apartment, Mustafa apartment

:fire:

1 Like

Facts are the posts with this appreciation

:fire: :+1:

1 Like

dark darkness GIF

1 Like

Who are you to judge how long anything takes on this project? It happens when it happens and has nothing to do with you, or any of us.

1 Like

Sorry, it wasn’t as critical as you were expecting
(I already forgot, Pasha & Arina, also very good)

:fire: :+1:

1 Like

Carlos, you’re a broken record, a one track mind. You say the same things over and over and over again that no one wanted to read in the first place. We can make up our own minds.

You’ve said them 100s of times. Whether it’s good or critical, no one wants to read it anymore. It’s dull and boring beyond comprehension. Write some new and interesting material that’s different every time.

1 Like

I’m sorry to say this Carlos, but that’s because and I have mentioned it to you before you criticize more than you praise you may go onto one room and praise that person and then you go to full other rooms and criticize why because all those rooms may have their lights off and you can’t see lol in the one room that you praise may have their lights on so you can’t see if you did it 50-50 that may be different you do a 7030 praise 70% is going to be criticizing and 30% is going to be praise

Again, that’s because the lights were on, so yes you were happy George Joy that’s the only time you appraise or say anything nice.

No matter what I write, or what symbols I attribute, I’ve even now praised apartments, and their residents, but regardless of what I do, only see my criticisms, as they always do
(like I said, good images of the apartments I mentioned just now)

1 Like

OK and I give you two days and that’s probably generous that the next time you go no same rooms that you just praised you’ll go right back in criticizing when they turn the lights off because that’s what you do and that’s what people are talking about you do more criticizing than you do praise And the same people that you praise you come back in criticize them the next day or within the next 24 hours

That should tell you something, Carlos. Read my previous post. It should tell you exactly what I wrote there.

1 Like

Even when I praise, it’s still bad, as they say I criticize more than I praise, I also say that Medea makes good and beautiful images

1 Like

I am of the opinion that everyone can write their opinion as long as it is not offensive and correct, even if some people don’t like it.

1 Like

You have every right to say you don’t like something. What I’ve been objecting to is when you say things like “Big Brother” should enf___e your opinion, or people need to leave the project if you don’t like the way they do things.

1 Like

Dear old Carlos, everybody is entitled to their opinion whether positive or negative.
We all don’t see things in the same way, there are many i ignore and just pass on by if i don’t necessarily agree with their views, it ain’t worth the hassle of getting into an argument usually.
Yes there are a few exceptions :joy: but generally it’s best to let it be and pass on.
Many may think i am a pain in the ass sometimes, or even more often :joy
You don’t have to answer that by the way :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Katori is Pad Bummed Bedroom camera at Katori reallifecam apartment at Voyeur House TV (cam16)