Katori

Actually, every word I wrote is gospel truth and it’s common knowledge.

Are you a pastor or something? That you know them all too well.

They did something on the living room couch under the covers one night I think like in the beginning of December, but that was pretty much about it and couldn’t really tell if they were actually having sex. I mean you saw the body movement but still you couldn’t really tell.

I saw the movement was a semi-sex. I don’t understand anything else, when you are willingly on this site, for a lot of money, I don’t think that you can ALLOW yourself to be shy and shameful. If you are modest and ashamed to have sex, stay at home and don’t expose yourself to thousands of people. I have seen opinions like, the poor just do what they want,. It’s wrong when you expose yourself for some money and not a few followers have claims.

The funny thing is about that is when she was in the apartment by herself she would walk around naked she would exercise naked, but then when he came to playing with a toy or what not, she would get up under the covers and play with the toy and the one other time, she actually did something with another guy I forgot about that She did in the bedroom now she gave him a BJ but they never did do any intercourse, so I was kind of confused about that too

That’s right, either we’re tricksters or we’re not anymore. She sucked him, he had sex with the other and you’re a virgin. Embarrassing . The truth is that the male also has to deal with sex once a month, otherwise he rubs the computer. I don’t know how much money is earned that I would get involved too. Just kidding of course.

From what has been said they’re getting paid enough for them to do it for them to get for them to come into the project

well said you pay to have access to all the cameras in each apartment and that’s it… :+1:

1 Like

the naked gun facepalm GIF

@Grayce218366 But all these facepalms you put on everybody why don’t you say it with a written response…

1 Like

avec 1 réponse écrite je suis masqué par les dr__eaux de la communeauté voila prkoi …

1 Like

So, you give up on the first try?
:man_facepalming:

1 Like

@Support bedroom cam 6 has not been working since yesterday.

1 Like

do a ticket its easier

2 Likes

3 Likes

well captured Eros :heart_eyes:

1 Like

03:39:30

2 Likes

The baths here, that’s it, shy, nothing can be seen and they hide for the shave

:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

elle n’est pas caché , elle et assise.