Katori

Henry seems to be touched and happy at the same time.

4 Likes

He looks rejuvenated :+1:

1 Like

The fantastic pictures really do make you feel like you’ve been transported back in time. There used to be a lot of great meetings like this. That’s why I’m glad to have seen such an event again. :+1: :heart:

3 Likes

Apologies for the delayed reply to and acknowledgement of your post. This is not a realm I watch very often but I appreciate you thinking of me, alerting me to have a look. :hugs:

1 Like

Well they certainly seems to take fucking very seriously :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

Katori and Danuta :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

5 Likes

:thinking:

2 Likes

You can place a lower table so the people sit on the couch can be seen
Happy New Year !!
:balloon::clinking_glasses: :champagne: :tada: :balloon: :champagne: :clinking_glasses: :tada: :balloon:

Side camera mutch better !!

Is that an Asian lady

2 Likes

Katori & Danuta give all of us a New Year Kiss. You are Beautiful & sexy. :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

Katori or Danuta must have sex with the boy in the apartment. A trio would be perfect. Somewhere I also feel sorry for Danuta, who instead of masturbating would be good to fuck. After all, that’s why he came, to show us everything he can.

1 Like

Actually, Lester, you’ve got that backwards. It’s exactly the opposite. It’s you who must be satisfied with whatever they decide to do.

You pay for nothing more than a view through the cameras. That’s it. You don’t get to tell them, or even suggest, what they must do or what they have to do. It doesn’t work that way. They get to do whatever they choose to do.

2 Likes

Absolutely right for stating this. All too often members try to dictate to participants what to do, or not to do as well.

3 Likes