Karolina & Adam

:video_camera: Archive Videos

1 Like

What happen? Offline - personal issues

Maybe lost her phone to receive instructions :rofl:

3 Likes

Did anyone notice the weird pink appearance of one of the cameras in the bedroom? It alters the colour of Karleon’s (I think that is his name) boxers entirely. They are black but on that camera they appear a sort of blue / grey. Of course, the solution would be for him to not wear any (or anything at all, which thankfully does happen from time to time)…problem solved! :laughing:

Well I think the cam is either broken or not calibrated right. There is a topic here for cam problems…

The guy with Karolina now isn’t Karleon, I don’t think he has a name maybe you can suggest one for him?

1 Like

Ah yes, you are right, I just realised who Karleon is (was) and this is not him. He (this more recent man) is very cute though so my original comment about him not wearing boxers, still stands! :slight_smile:

But what name would you suggest?

I am not sure about a name. Apparently those are chosen by agreement between the person (being named) and managers. I have never quite grasped the concept of using English names for the obviously NON English participants and guests, to be honest.

Although he is staying with Karolina he is classed as a guest so we can name him and names aren’t restricted to English variations so fill your boots and go for it, the only advice I would give is try and be original so that there aren’t too many duplicates of the same name.

Well we could go for Adam, if we consider the point about him being naked (reference Adam and Eve…I am not suggesting we rename Karolina, ‘Eve’ though). Mind you, that DOES go against my comment about English names, I admit. He might already have a given screen name which we just haven’t heard about so far.

I like your thinking but I will point out that there were participants named Adam & Eve, if you want to stick with Adam then ok.

Incidentally, was this just an idea for the forum, by way of a discussion or where you thinking it could be passed on to the site as an official suggestion? I’d be happy to make it a suggestion but not sure what the response would be.

@jabbath1987 this topic is named Carolina with a C instead of Karolina with a K, can you fix it or does VHTV have to fix it? Never mind I just figured out that the translator on my tablet is automatically changing it. :laughing:

Most of the official participants names were taken from forums, some participants decided to go with names that they chose instead of the forum generated names. So if you fancy Adam then cool we can go with that.

He is gorgeous, even with the lights off! Still not sure of his name. I named him Adam (in another post on here) the other day, due to him being naked quite often (reference Adam and Eve).

I hope they decide to name him, he has been with Karolina for a long time and never gotten a name. This is like their fourth apartment but it’s always been her name only. Adam sounds like a good fit for him.

I have just been watching him set up something rather romantic in the bedroom. He was laying out rose petals and other items on the bed, ready for when Karolina (lucky woman!) gets back. What a sweet young man he truly is!! Utterly adorable. :slight_smile:

Update…The romantic gesture seems to have been accepted in the spirit in which it was obviously intended and two ‘lovebirds’ have been enjoying each other ever since. Such a sweet thing to witness! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Again??? Who’s counting??

1 Like