Karolina & Adam

bring back belle this apartment was so much better when belle was living with these two

1 Like

Ugh no please let her stay away! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

She did nothing but dance for the cameras, and when she would have sex sheā€™d have mental breakdowns. That was one coo coo chick

1 Like

Is she pregnant, she seems to be getting fatter, or lying in bed a lot, is also possibleā€¦

music-orange Nothing would be finer than to be in Karolina in the, morning music-orange (Lyrics to an old song.)

2 Likes

Now we just need VHTV to be shown in 3D! :astonished:

2 Likes

Offline for relocation.

I guess thatā€™s why +7 tech guy Chaly has been missing recently, busy setting up cams at Karolinaā€™s & Clea/Calliā€™s new apartments.

This is because of most of the premium auditory of the site are English speaking. For English speaking people it is much easier to memorize English names, than (for example) Spanish or Russian ones.

1 Like

I agree. I would find it difficult to remember 70 odd Russian & Romanian names that I am unfamiliar with. But it is nice to have a mixture of familiar names and localised names.

Although Iā€™m not a fan of the sillier names like in the teletubbies apartment.

There already are some localized names: Kira, Nina, Milana, Katia.

This is like the 7th time Karolina has changed apartments. Wonder why the constant moving around

2 Likes

Itā€™s not like she throws wild noisy parties, so shouldnā€™t be any issues with the neighbours.

any updates on Karolina being back online @kaya

Next week if they manage to make renovation in new place

thanks again sorry to keep asking but i watch alot of these +7 realms

They are renovating the place themselves? Does that mean the actually plan to stay longer? By the way it would be cool to see some sexy DIY work on the site one day :wink:

1 Like

Agreed lol

I have to askā€¦do you happen to know if her gorgeous boyfriend Adam is likely to be with her? :innocent:

I think they just meant small repairs:)

This was one is now archived.

1 Like

So Karolina (and her adorable boyfriend Adam) have gone now? I did wonder if that might happen. So sad! :cry:

1 Like