Karel & Elisha, Kelsey

You could say that. Elisha originally met Henry through mikl

He is very concerned that this place maybe too far away for Henry to visit them often. :sweat_smile:

Henry is who he is, just as some of us think heā€™s a pervert and a pig, some like you like him

Whelp without him you would not have your I&Kā€™s or K,E&Kā€™s so maybe it is best not to bite the hand that feeds you?? :thinking:

Are u madā€¦? Look like u didnā€™t noticed Henry change a lotā€¦ and respect every oneā€™s decisionsā€¦. :blush:

Watching him twirl his dick at parties always disgusts me, and seeing him trying to touch every newbie, is sickening. Yes he respects their decisions, but him trying in the first place is the issue

If u donā€™t like himā€¦. then donā€™t watch him and related realms simpleā€¦. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

realm64-cam12-1661273908

For some reason I have a feeling @ToreyK will be visiting this realm often. :sweat_smile: :peach: :wave: :wave:

1 Like

I like most of those at the parties, just not him

@ToreyK can you please tell @Edd5512 that I miss him and wish him all the best for me.

:smiling_face: :hugs: :hugs:

Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America

I know u want to be in his place and fuck all those girls and womenā€¦ but he is lucky n u r notā€¦:joy::joy:

However they get around,

It always seems to take 15 to 20 minutes to go from one Henry apartment to another, and It has been like that from the beginning with S&T and M&M!

Rushing Season 2 GIF by The Office

Here he comesā€¦

Yeah and Henry can control the sun by now :joy: :joy:

It is daytime at M&Hā€™s it is nighttime hereā€¦

S__t, I guess I was wrong all along. Henry really can control everything just like @Ryan1977 has been saying.

I was expecting J&T to reopen, but I guess Henry knows this will be a much more valuable apartment where view income is concerned!

Iā€™m happy Henry and his friends are opening more apartmentsā€¦. But we need more new guests :wink: I hope Romil and Julie visit hereā€¦

I guess this place will have the opportunity. Or we will see at least different guests :wink:

So, you still think I was talking out my ass @Ryan1977?? :thinking: