Karel & Elisha, Kelsey

season 11 episode 22 GIF

Who told u about this apartment….:thinking::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Vhtv of course

Zach Galifianakis Ngapa GIF

Vhtv why told u Ryan about this apartment…:joy::joy:

1 Like

Plus seeing Henry leave his apartment with camera equipment, you knew someone he knew was joining the project

Depends on how you travel :joy: :joy:

It’s just everyone who has been to a H&M party isn’t normally that far away. Why, you think they live an hour away from the other realms

Well when you pay attention you see a lot of difference :joy: :stuck_out_tongue:

To be honest all I see is, this apartment is 7 hours ahead of where I live, just as H&M, W&K&M and S&Z are, so it’s the same time zone

You know how big timezones are? :stuck_out_tongue:

Kelsey is the new Medea. Third shower already today :joy:

I doubt Henry travels 2 or 3 hours to start up a new apartment either. My guess this apartment is no more than 45 minutes to an hour away

BUT, BUT, BUT…

The fan club said this would be Indira & Kostja’s new place. :pleading_face: :sob: :sob:

You like to talk out of your ass. Nobody even knew about this place, I know I didn’t

Like how the apartments near M&H are mostly modern but this apartment looks like an old babushka apartment for instance??

Oh, and there is also the fact that it is currently dusk to nighttime here, but it is currently day light at M&H’s place. :sweat_smile:

Wow… We have smart people here :joy: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You wouldn’t know sarcasm even if it smacked you across the face, I guess… :weary:

It’s still 745pm in all of the apartments

You think the clocks are 100% accurate!?!?!? :see_no_evil: :rofl: :rofl: That really is cute. I will let you in on a little secert sometimes the realms will even go as far as to set their realm times incorretly to help prevent people guessing where they live. :wink:

Which apartment do they come from is it the Henry gang.

Now Ryan got new place to bragging about Henry…:sweat_smile::joy: