Jurry

I see the poor cat has been left locked in the loggia, Stifler went to give it a kiss. Poor cat, why can’t it wander around with the humans. :rage:

it’s not a friendly cat. probably fights with the hairless monsters.

The hairless monsters are at another apartment.

I’m losing track as these seem to be interchangeable. the fact that it isn’t a friendly cat still stands though. Prone to scratching people.

OK I do not follow that cat so not aware of it’s behaviour but still it is a pet and you learn to live with it.

I would rather throw out the humans who do not get on with the cat

Bulachka is very grumpy. Everyone seems scared of him/her apart from Stifler and Goldie. I hope they don’t leave him/her out there too long as it must be really cold. I assume Teresa is allergic and that’s why she has hairless cats.

Now that you say that I think pimp might be allergic as he slept here last night and his GF where the hairless cats are. I think that loggia is fairly warm

Sergio had hairy cats around for a long time before he was with Teresa, when he was with Melissa/Harley, so I don’t think he’s the allergic one.

So rather throw pimp and GF out and let the cat in. They have enough apartments they can go squat at.

Can’t argue with that. Maybe take that rancid piece of carpet from the loggia too.

So if Stif and Goldie move in here is stiff planning to move again while she’s in labor?

Send the cat to Scott’s place.they need more pets :grin:

3 Likes

I was watching Jurry over at Neferteri’s place. He is a REAL ASS. His girlfriend wanted to lie down for a nap and was upset about something Jurry did. Jurry came to lie down and maybe have sex. She kept turning her back. He got a little violent with her a couple of times when she kept refusing him. He just wouldn’t let up. Wore her down after an hour of constant hounding.

I thought Jurry was the girlfriends name, I think he’s Jodik.

1 Like

Going to get a bit crowded, 3 in the bath :innocent:

1 Like

Shhhh she is not pregnant :shushing_face:

Stifler and Goldie spend time together in the bathroom :slightly_smiling_face:image image

1 Like

I see scrag end is still squatting at Jurry’s :face_with_raised_eyebrow: