Jurry

Goldie is looking fabulous, please come back and stay for good this time!

This doesn’t look good Sergio arrived with bits and pieces and a travel case, and Jurry is still at Hella & Neferteri’s, :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

My guess is Goldie & Stifler will move in

Could well do, one minute they have an empty apartment now they don’t have enough, :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

One minute Jurry has her own place, then suddenly she is squatting at H&N’s place, and we have Stifler & Goldie and Sergio & Teresa, relaxing in the living room.

1 Like

I am happy with that, Jurry were pretty boring so stick them with other boring people, that way only one apartment is occupied by many boring people. This place we get to see a baby born soon.

Makes you wonder if Jurry was put in as a stop gap, to stop this realm going offline, after the debacle with Nessia & Ulyana, involving Sergio

It may be, even so it will be temporary safe because they do not have the level to be here.

like a family reunion of boring people :smirk:

I am confused, OK I know not unusual. Pimp is a manager, what is Stifler? Ken is the guy that cleans the bird s__t off the car after it has been parked under trees.

Happy So Excited GIF Stunning as always.miss Goldie :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :yum:

1 Like

AH what a beauty. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

join the circus GIF

1 Like

This girl called called Goldie looks pregnant

1 Like

Yes.that’s correct :revolving_hearts:

Goldie - still _____ing shots?

1 Like

Who is the blonde ?

Lets Go Reaction GIF