Jurry

Look at new realm2. Same there. :rofl:

I’ve said my opinion before, but he doesn’t get tired of going to bed.get up, move a little,at least for health,mental health does not appear good.is is there only one stifler in your life or is there no other friend

She is a recluse. In her condition she must stop smoking and do exercises

sergio’s hair is very cool.

My first post here, I just found this site and joinded instantly. Because of this appartment. Last night was abosulely crazy and now I am wondering if I’m watching professional actors or not. This is what I think I saw: the appartment is ownded by ‘Jurry’, a girl that does abosutely nothing. She rents two other rooms to couples. She doesn’t talk to them she doesn’t look at them. She is laying on the couch 24/7. Watching her laptop. Watching them? Watching us? The couples. One couple is in the kitchen. She small and skinny, he big and silly. Het wants to fuck her in the arse, she won’t let him. In the bedroom is another couple. She is the boss. He thinks he is. Last night (my first night here so I might be completely wrong) the two couples played a silly card game in the living room. ‘Jurry’ went out hiding in the kitchen. After some hours(!) everybody was naked, nothing happened and each couple went to their own room. Jurry went back to the living room watching her computer. Guy from couple in the kitchen wanted to fuck but could not get an erection. Woman of couple in bedroom was upset? She was angry. No sex. Made guy to leave for some time. hours. He came back, all was good and very quick and bad sex. Couple in kitchen still nothng. I am amazed. What are we watching? Actors? Good actors or bad? Real people? Really? I have no clue.

Welcome here. First of all you should take a look in the Wiki (Realm53)

Then you will know the names. Sergio & Teresa are the managers of the place and only temporary there. Goldie is there til her bf Stifler returns. Jurry lives there with her bf Jodik.

And they are real people. Not actors.

1 Like

Welcome to a world that will at times make no sense to you but hey it is fun

2 Likes

Oh thanks a lot. These realms have wikis! :grinning:

Of course. Without would be too confusing :joy:

Go to the right hand slide to get to the apartment you want.

That was an interesting observation :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Welcome to the forum :wink:

1 Like

Undressing game? image

1 Like

even with it still can be confusing :stuck_out_tongue:

but i’m thankful it’s there and thank you and to the other moments operators to keep it up to date :slight_smile:

1 Like

welcome to your new addiction :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

the past is a wound in my heart

I see this Hostel isn’t full yet, they still have room on the loggia for another couple… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

there is the territory of the pet. It is already taken there

I’m sure they could wedge in another couple if they tried :rofl:

I watched pimp’s GF do her usual weird head movement just now, rather weird.

I know I’ve seen her do that a few times, most perculiar

1 Like